Posting Title: IT Helpdesk Assistants
Department/ Office: Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific
Posting Period: 2 July 2018 – 31 July 2018
Job Opening number: 18-Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific-100046-Individual Contractor
United Nations Core Values: Integrity, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity
Duties And Responsibilities
The Information Management, Communication and Technology Section of the Division of Administration of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) is seeking the services of English speaking IT Helpdesk Assistants for short-term assistance in the preparation process, as well as to perform various functions during the upcoming United Nations Framework for Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) Conference, 27 August- 12 September to be held at the United Nations Conference Centre (UNCC), Bangkok.
IT Help Desk/ICT Clerk (16 persons):
– Work together with the UN IT Team to guide and provide information to delegates on IT related issues;
– Provide first level IT trouble shooting and/or report trouble shooting problems to the supervisor;
– Ensure Computer and Media Centres are kept tidy and provide general support equipment maintenance, as required; and
– Perform other duties as assigned.
20 – 24 August 2018 (except 22 August)
27 August 2018 – 12 September 2018 (including weekends)
Result Of Service
IT Help Desk/ICT Clerk: Efficiently and timely carry out the IT support during the meeting.
Academic Qualifications: University’s degree, IT related is required.
Experience: Experience in providing IT service for international meeting is a plus.
Language: Good command of written and spoken English.
United Nations Considerations
The United Nations shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs. (Charter of the United Nations – Chapter 3, article 8). The United Nations Secretariat is a non-smoking environment. As per UN policy, Consultants and Individual Contractors may not apply for or be appointed to any position in the Professional or above categories and for positions at the FS-6 and FS-7 levels in the Field Service category within six months of the end of their current or most recent service. This restriction does not apply to associate experts(Junior Professional Officers) appointed under the Staff Rules.
THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS.
**Those who are interested, please apply online via https://inspira.un.org
JOB OPPORTUNITY at the US EMBASSY, Bangkok, Thailand.
BASIC FUNCTIONS OF the POSITION:
Administer salary payments and benefits for local employees in assigned countries; Ensure that pay and benefits for these employees are in accordance with the country’s Local Compensation Plan, including Local Leave, and Excepted Rate Plans and U.S. Government rules and regulations; Make certain that such payments are on time, and that appropriate funds are available, collected and disbursed. Other duties include salary payments, health insurance, life insurance, social security, Civil Service Retirement, U.S. Government taxes, loan payments and repayments.
1. At least two years of university studies in a Financial related area, Liberal Arts, or Social Science.
2. Good working knowledge – speaking/reading/writing English.
3. Must have skill in using Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel software packages, and the internet. Knowledge of Microsoft Access/Outlook is preferred.
All interested candidates, please submit your resume to STG Inc. through K’Joanne Pizarro at email@example.com.
POINTE RUSSE LIMITED is a leading international apparel and footwear company with operations in Bangkok, Thailand
Excellent opportunity to join a growing footwear and apparel company based in Ladkrabang Bangkok:
2. Bachelor or Master Degree in any fields
3. New graduate or experienced are welcome
4. Ability to communicate in Thai and English
5. Monday to Friday 8.15am – 4.30pm
More detail click here
Contact Khun Udomsri Keangku, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ERP Sales Executive
A leading BOI Company providing very competitive ERP software solutions to the SME Manufacturing
Sector is actively looking for an ERP Sales Executive to expand their customers base due to the
growing operations in Thailand.
1. Achieve/ Exceed quota targets
2. Develop relationship in new & existing customers
3. Build sales pipeline and provide accurate forecasting to harvest future business opportunity
4. Update on key industry trends & issue impact to prospect
5. Work actively with presales & consulting team to approach effectively solution
6. Advance & close sales opportunity
7. Support marketing events
8. Maintain white space analysis & execution of initiative (up sell & cross sell) on customer base
1. Bachelor’s degree in any field
2. Cloud & ERP sales experience, especially within the SME manufacturing sector
3. Demonstrate success with sales campaign in a fast-paced, consultative & competitive market
4. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (in both Thai and English)
5. Ability to communicate complex technical information to others
Compensation and Benefits:
Very attractive incentive package above the Industry average
Laconic provides business development solutions “beyond traditional ERPs” for fast growing SMEs
who do not have in house the necessary competences for significant growth. Using a cutting edge
“web and pure cloud” technology we deliver in real time essential data tracking and reporting allowing
smart and traceable decision making. Our end-to-end Products and associated Services range from
Enterprise ERP, B2B data exchange platform, and ERP as a Service, through a wide range of front
end business modules.
Since 2006 we have been granted Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) No: 1268(7)/2557 privilege
under Web-based, Application and Cloud Computing. This coincides with the Government’s recent
announcement to push for Thailand 4.0 — transforming traditional SMEs into smart enterprises, and
traditional services into high-value services. For more information www.laconic.co.th
Khun Charn, Tel: 081 8109843, Email: email@example.com
- Solid Degree in Engineering and/or Business (PLUS Progress towards Masters
- Significant quantitative skills (Should be evident from previous academic or work
- Problem solving skills
- Very analytical with solid logic
- Attention to detail
- Strategic mindset
- Curiosity / Creative
- Energetic / Ambitious
- Excel experience / Powerpoint skills
- Professional English (Native or total fluency required)
- Asian Languages (i.e. Chinese) would be an advantage
– 1-5 years relevant experience
– Willingness to travel
– Ability to start immediately
contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for :
- Students or recent graduates with a degree in; communications, marketing, business, finance/ mathematics, or with experience in a professional services firm or client service role.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills; Database (Access, Excel…) & analytical skills and direct marketing, social medias – emailing is a plus.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English with near fluent proficiency.
- Experience studying/living abroad preferred.
contact : email@example.com
Job opportunity for the position of Event Manager and Event Supervisor or Event Manager
We are looking for :
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree or higher in Marketing/Advertising/Communication
- Chinese or English would be prefered.
- 2 years working experience in event marketing
Suitable applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of March 2017
contact : +66 2203 1888