Master of Management in Organization Development (MMOD)
FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM
Master of Management Program in Organization Development (International Program)
Key Benefits from the Program:
An International Organization Development program, taught by international professors and OD experts and practitioners. The program aims to develop change leaders and managers, responsive to the challenges of the 21st century.
Minimum 1.5 years 48 credits
An International program, designed for Business Entrepreneur, Business-Organization Development Consultant, HR Manager, Learning and Development Manager, School Administrator, School Teachers, CEO and Managing Director.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION
1. Any Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution in any fields.
2. A minimum CGPA of 2.00 on the scale of 4.0 or its equivalent, with potentials for leadership and management positions.
3. Adequate undergraduate training to do graduate work in the MMOD Program
4. Good command of English.
5. TOEFL score of (IBT) 90 OR (PBT) 575 or an IELTS (Academic Score) of at least 6.5 (Validation 2 years).
1. A completed application form
2. Official transcript of the previous university attended (2 copies)
3. Bachelor’s degree certificate (2 copies)
4. Citizen identification card and residence registration - For Thai Applicants (2 copies)
5. Passport - For Non-Thai Applicants (2 copies)
6. Six (1x1-inch size) photographs (formal attire, not in graduation gown)
7. Reference letters from former instructors or employers (2 letters)
The English entrance examination can be exempted depending on which of the following conditions you satisfy.
• TOEFL score of (IBT) 90 OR (PBT) 575 or an IELTS (Academic Score) of at least 6.5 (Validation 2 years
• a Bachelor's degree or a higher degree from native English speaking countries (e.g. USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand)
• First Trimester: May to August
• Second Trimester: September to December
• Third Trimester: January to April
Teaching and Learning Mode
Classroom Mode, blended approach, online and onsite classes
ADMISSION & EXAMINATION FEES
Admission fee : 1,000 Baht
VENUE & CLASS HOURS
- Hua Mak Campus, Ramkhamhaeng 24 Rd.
- Weekends (Sat.& Sun.) 9.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m