MASTER OF MANAGEMENT IN ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM
(FOR BUSINESS ENTREPRENEUR, OD CONSULTANT, HRM/HRD MANAGER, SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR AND POLICY MAKER)
Key Benefits from the Program:
1. Prepare yourself to be an OD Practitioner and Organizational Strategist.
2. Lead and manage change for businesses as well as intangible results.
3. Taught by international professors/OD experts and practitioners from diverse industries.
4. Expand your professional network.
20 Months Course Work
4 Months OD Project/Action Research
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution in any field
• Good command of English
• Computer literacy
• Earn a minimum CGPA of 2.50 on 4.00 scale
1. A completed application form
2. Official transcript of the previous university attended (2 copies)
3. Bachelor’s degree certificate (2 copies) 4. Citizen identification card and residence registration - For Thai Applicants (2 copies)
5. Passport - For Non-Thai Applicants (2 copies)
6. Six (1x1-inch size) photographs (formal attire, not in graduation gown)
7. Reference letters from former instructors or employers (2 letters)
Note : All documents must be endorsed with signature and submitted in person within the last day of application period, otherwise the application will not be considered and the applicant will not be allowed to sit for the Admission interview.
DURATION : 2 years
Hua Mak Campus
Admissions Center "P" Building, 1st floor, Ramkhamhaeng 24 Road, Bangkok 10240 Thailand
ADMISSION & EXAMINATION FEES
•Application form Baht 500
• Attitude Test Baht 500
• AU English Proficiency Test Baht 500
• Interview Entrance Examination Baht 500
The AU English Proficiency Test can be exempted depending on which of the following conditions you satisfy.
• a TOEFL score of (iBT) 90 or (PBT) 575 or an IELTS (Academic) score of at least 6.5 (Validation: Two years)
• a Bachelor's degree or a higher degree from native English speaking countries (e.g. USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand)
September - December
May - Augustr
VENUE & CLASS HOURS
- Hua Mak Campus, Ramkhamhaeng 24 Rd.
- Weekends (Sat.& Sun.) 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m