VIRTUAL INDUCTION DAY, GS-BATM
A very warm welcome to 2/2020 New Graduate Students Induction Day of GS-BATM on 28 August 2021. Whilst it has been fantastic to hear our freshmen voices once again filling the corridors of AU community, we would apologize that we are unable to welcome you here in person.
The induction session was conducted by AJ. Glen V. Chatelier, Director of the Office of International Affairs and the Office of Graduate Studies support team.
The welcoming speech by the Dean of Graduate Studies, Asst. Prof. Dr. Kitti Phothikitti was shared virtually to the students;
I warmly welcome all new students to the various graduate degree programs in Trimester 2/2021. We at the Graduate School of Business and Advanced Technology Management are excited to welcome you all into our community of learning. Despite the COVID 19 Pandemic and the uncertainties, it brings. Professors, all staff and we are willing to encourage your studies and progress to greater futures through our services for you. I encourage all of you to embrace our Graduate School slogan JAIS: Joy, Active, Innovation and Success. Be successful in your Learning with us.
GS-BATM organized the Induction session for our freshmen students as an essential initiation to the freshmen’s successful opportunity to become more familiar with Graduate Studies community.
• meet key University and Faculty staff
• meet future friends and colleagues
• understand your program of study
• understand how your will study and be assessed
• understand the importance of Academic Honesty, Study Skills and Communication Language
• understand key support services including the library, LMS and the student Registration System (AU Spark).